Welcome to my Garden Blog

Nature: wild & untouched. Photographing it, preserving it, taking walks and drinking in the landscapes as they unfold.

Gardens: touched by loving hands. Cultivated, nurtured. Drinking in those landscapes is wonderful, as well.

In my garden one enjoys some of both. Generally unpruned & wild, my plants reshape the garden as they grow.

Beyond the garden borders, natives from the Santa Monica Mtns await. Oak trees with their shady canopies. Cactus & Sage in the sun.

Always there are animal creatures to join in the fun.

I look forward to sharing some of my experiences with you as they unfold.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Don't Miss the Fall Festival & Plant Sale at Theodore Payne Nursery

 If you are in LA County, you will want to put this one on your Calendar.  

October 7&8 - Members Days (not a member? come & join)
October 14 & 15 - Open to the Public

I love this place to shop for Native Plants and Wildflower Seeds! 
Always knowledgeable staff on hand to answer questions. 


10459 tuxford st, sun valley, ca 91352
818 768-1802 | theodorepayne.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildflowers, Santa Monica Mtns

Wildflowers, Santa Monica Mtns