Welcome to my Garden Blog

Nature. Wild & untouched. Photographing it, preserving it, taking walks & drinking in the landscapes as they unfold.

Gardens. Touched by loving hands. Cultivated, nurtured. Drinking in those landscapes is wonderful, as well.

In my garden one enjoys some of both. Generally unpruned & wild, my plants reshape the garden as they grow. Beyond its borders, natives from the Santa Monica Mtns. await. Oaks with their shady canopies. Cactus & Sage in the sun.

And always there are animal creatures to join in the fun.

I look forward to sharing some of my experiences with you as they unfold.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Don't Miss the Fall Festival & Plant Sale at Theodore Payne Nursery

 If you are in LA County, you will want to put this one on your Calendar.  

October 7&8 - Members Days (not a member? come & join)
October 14 & 15 - Open to the Public

I love this place to shop for Native Plants and Wildflower Seeds! 
Always knowledgeable staff on hand to answer questions. 


10459 tuxford st, sun valley, ca 91352
818 768-1802 | theodorepayne.org

No comments:

Post a Comment